In response to God’s immense love for us, we seek to be God’s people living and telling the story of Jesus.
This is our diocesan vision and our Bishops invite you to join them for a series of Community Conversations being held across the diocese from February 2017. The events will be a time of worship, prayer and storytelling to explore the challenge and opportunities of living and telling the story where you are.
Bishop Peter says, “It is only by working together under God that we can realise our diocesan vision of being God’s people living and telling the story of Jesus. We’re sure that people will have questions about what this means for them, what it looks like in their parish and how they can get involved. These Community Conversations are a space where we will look at those questions together.”
Bishop Ruth adds, “Our hope is that we will all come away from the events affirmed and inspired to live and tell the story in our parishes, and enable and encourage others to share with us in this.”
The dates, times and venues for Community Conversations are below and registration is also online. Do register if you plan to come as there will be joining information and a question to ponder in advance. We’d like to see every parish represented.
Community Conversation dates and venues
- Monday 27 February, 7.30-9.30pm, Bath & West Showground, Shepton Mallet (Wells)
- Tuesday 28 February, 7.30-9.30pm, Junction24, Bridgwater (Taunton)
- Sunday 12 March, 3-5.30pm, St John’s Church, Keynsham (Bath)
- Saturday 18 March, 10am-12 noon, County Ground, Taunton (Taunton)
- Sunday 2 April, 3-5.30pm, St John’s Church, Yeovil (Wells)
- Saturday 8 April, 10am-12 noon, St Paul’s Church, Weston-super-Mare (Bath)
PCCs can nominate their representatives via our event registration page.