Now that we have a clearer vision for the diocese we are working to take forward these priorities. Further thought and planning will be needed in order that we can resource and deliver them. There are significant challenges to consider and many questions still to be answered. People have already asked:
- How are deaneries going to be supported in their new role?
- What missional activities should we be focusing on?
- How does the strategy strengthen our work with children and young people?
- How do we extend and develop the links we have with schools and colleges?
- How might our link with Zambia extend our partnership in mission with the global church?
- What does it mean to ‘live the story and tell the story’ of Jesus?
- I’m in a small, rural parish. How will the strategy help me?
- Do we have the resources to support these initiatives?
We hope to share answers to those questions as we work on the action plans that will support our aspirations. In the meantime, your feedback, questions and answers are needed.
You can email them to us or submit them using the form below: