It has been some time since the Diocesan Healing Advisory Group (DHAG) hosted the popular Healing Forums. These two-hour sessions were run about four times a year and touched on many aspects of the healing ministries.
The good news is that the Healing Forums are back in 2020! The new programme starts early in 2020 – a course of 5 sessions through the year on the theme of “Together for Good”. This course is a Bible-study based series from the charity Livability and is designed to support churches to take a community approach to well-being.
The dates and topics covered during the Together for Good series are:
- Friday, 28th February, 2-4pm | Abundant Life – what does a happy view of life look like that will be good for us all, whether in church or our wider community?
- Friday, 24th April, 2-4pm | Keys to Success – what is true success all about?
- Friday, 19th June, 2-4pm | Richer Relationships – there is nothing in the world quite like relationships; they can provide great joy and some can provide great pain.
- Friday, 11th September, 2-4pm | Creating Community – how can we grow relationships within a community to nurture greater bonding?
- Friday, 13th November, 2-4pm | Finding Meaning – how can the Bible help us to uncover hidden depths of meaning, and especially the meaning of life?
Please note, the 28th February Session will be held at the Old Deanery. From April onwards, the sessions will be held at our new location in Wells. Details will be sent to all those registered closer to the April session date.
Please join us! You can attend one, some, or all of the sessions. Please register using the form below. We look forward to seeing you!
If you have any questions, please email Josie Halla, Ministry for Mission Administrator.