Bishop Peter and Bishop Ruth are live-streaming a mid-week Eucharist each week and also offering a pre-recorded reflection which can be shared by congregations.
Please find below a pre-recorded reflection for use on Sundays. It is particularly intended for those congregations whose own church is in vacancy or is not able to offer livestreaming.
Please note, it will be uploaded onto this page early in the week to allow those churches who wish to integrate it into their Sunday service to be able to plan ahead. It will also be shared via Facebook and Twitter on Sundays.
Many churches in the diocese are offering livestreaming of their own services on Sunday morning. Below are just a few – have a look at our digital resources section for more details and ideas:
- Revd Tim Treanor, Rector at Wellington Team, has started a daily podcast, using iKnow Church and accessible via their website.
- Wells Cathedral’s Sunday Eucharist is at 10am every week and is sharing activities for children and music regularly on its social media channels. Visit their new look website to find out all that they are doing while the building is closed during the Coronavirus pandemic.
- The ministry team at Bath Abbey is sharing a daily message on the Bath Abbey YouTube channel.
- Revd Jo Stobart at The Minster, Illminster is livestreaming ‘Church where you are’ at 10.30am on Sundays and Pause to Pray on Thursdays at 7.30pm on Facebook
- St John’s Yeovil is livestreaming a simple act of worship at 10.30am on Sundays in line with latest guidance.