In this one-hour, Church of England webinar, we will take you through the steps to making the most of your A Church Near You page, including simple updates to keep your community connected during social distancing.
Last year, A Church Near You received more than 38 million page views, as people were searching for their local church service or event to attend.
We know that more than 80% of A Church Near You visitors are looking at the site for the first time. This is a huge evangelism opportunity for us!
In this webinar, you will spend one-hour learning from the Church of England Digital Team, who will take you through 8 steps for making the most of your page, including:
- Personalising your home page
- Adding your events and services, including your Livestream services.
- How to use the tags, and how these can make your church more visible
- Creating pages
- Embedding live videos on your website
- Managing your inbox
- How to write for your audience
- Using A Church Near You as your main church website
At the end of the session, there will be an opportunity to ask questions, which will be answered live.
This event is repeated on 29 July.