Our Exploring Chaplaincy online course is free if you live in Somerset, North Somerset or Bath and North East Somerset [BANES] or if you are a member of a faith community or serving in a chaplaincy within Somerset, North Somerset or BANES.
If neither of these apply to you, we ask for a contribution of £50 per person for the course to cover costs. Details of how to pay will be in the confirmation email you will receive once you have booked.
Before you commit to joining us for the online Exploring Chaplaincy course, and we hope that you will, please read and agree these simple ground-rules for the course.
- I will do my very best to be there for each session and to join each session of the course on time. (Within this we do understand that unexpected events happen.)
- I will join the course from a place where I can have my camera on throughout the sessions. (Please be in a space where you have sufficient reliable wifi and don’t have others in the background of your screen. We recognise that not everyone likes seeing themselves on screen, or being seen, but having your camera on throughout helps enable the group discussions and sense of community.)
- I will contribute respectfully to the discussions and listen respectfully to the contributions of others.
- I understand that the contributions of other course members are confidential and I will not share or discuss these beyond the group.
- If I have any concerns, I will raise these individually with the course leader.