To help churches develop, we work directly with parishes and benefices as well as local ministry groups and teams and deaneries.
We start from looking at where churches are in order to understand the context, and develop tailor-made support relevant to the particular situation and to local priorities. Throughout our work we strive to find out what is the best way of helping.
We can walk with you for a few days or accompany you for a longer period of time. We offer resources to help form Local Ministry Groups and teams.
Examples of our recent work include:
- Preparing visions and development plans for parishes and benefices
- Building relationships across parishes prior to the creation of a larger benefice
- Training and workshops to enable rural churches to find hope and direction
- Team coaching and workshops to develop stronger team working in parishes, benefices and in a Local Ministry Group
- Improving relationships, team working and a shared sense of direction in a large parish
- Reviewing management and decision-making processes in a single parish
- A waterwheel series of helpful ministry leaflets