The Mission Shaped Ministry (MSM) course is a learning experience up to a year long for all who are seeking to improve their skills for engaging in mission within our contemporary culture.
The aim is to enable folk to become part of renewing the inherited church or planting fresh expressions of church.
This nationally recognised course is produced by national Fresh Expressions initiative and is a partnership of different denominations including the Methodist and United Reformed Church.
Read what Revd Trish Ollive and Revd David Keen have to say about MSM in their testimonial.
Who has enrolled on MSM courses?
- Lay and ordained people who know that things are changing in the world, as church attempts to thrive within our emerging culture
- Those with a heart to reach all kinds of people outside traditional church for Christ and want to know how
- People who want to grow their faith within a missional context
- Traditional church leaders who need to give permission for others to do new things to be more effective in mission
- Those whose Christian involvement will be refreshed by commitment to a missional/pioneer model of church
- Leaders who want to help their church’s development and growth in ways that take our contemporary context seriously