The Lay Pastoral Assistants LPA Hub page is a page of pastoral care resources and aids. This page is designed for Lay Pastoral Assistants and all others offering pastoral care in the diocese. It also contains links that we hope you will find useful for your pastoral ministry.
Church of England Resources
- Church of England Worship Resources: There is a lot here including services for pastoral occasions
Bereavement and Grief
- Marie Curie Page on stages of grief
- NHS Page on dealing with grief
- Cruse Bereavement Care and Somerset branch
Illness, Healing and Well-being
- Acorn Ministries have training resources for Listening and Healing Ministries
- Download a Bibliography of relevant books below.
LPA Hub Diocesan Documents
The Diocesan documents for LPAs are available on the Lay Pastoral Assistants Ministry page and the training course is Exploring Pastoral Care. You can find some of the handouts from the course available to download at the bottom of this page and a sample LPA commissioning.
Please suggest further links or resources you have found useful to Elizabeth Harper, so that she can add them to the LPA Hub. Please, also, notify her of any broken links that you find.