For the latest guidance and resources on youth and children’s work, including the latest advice on restarting your children and youth groups, visit our dedicated page in the Coronavirus support section.
Our diocesan Go Team aims to support, encourage, resource, love and equip all those who work with children and young people: this includes paid workers and volunteers, trainee students, school chaplains, teachers, clergy, readers and others.
- Support: Offering advice, information and guidance on a range of topics relating to ministry with children and young people
- Encourage: Drawing alongside what exits and assist in the development of new initiatives for mission amongst children, young people and families
- Resource: Making available a range of resources, ideas and events to enrich the Christian faith development of children and young people
- loVe: Offering pastoral support and network gatherings for all those working with children and young people
- Equip: Providing high quality training, conferences and professional development for all those working with children and young people