Four parishes located in in the beautiful Chew Valley, close to Bristol and Bath, are praying for a new priest to walk with us as we unite in the hope of growing our churches.
We can offer you:
- An openness and willingness to engage in the beginning of a new chapter as a newly reconfigured benefice.
- A part- time administrator.
- A modern four bedroomed house, with an integral office, in the beautiful village of Chew Magna.
- Financially sound churches.
We are seeking someone who:
- Has experienced the varied spiritual needs of people from a wide range of church backgrounds.
- Will work with us to build on our community links, developing trust so that we can begin to tell our story.
- Can help us become more creative in our approach to growing our churches.
- Is experienced in using a range of technology in their ministry.
Together we aim to:
- Become more active in enabling our churches to become more used by all in our communities.
- To engage and build on our relationships with our parishioners, responding to people where they are.
- Dispel the perception that worshipping God only happens in church on Sundays.
- Explore ways of working together (to share skills and ideas) as a newly reconfigured benefice.
The benefice profile can be downloaded below but for full details and an application pack please contact Mrs Denise Blake, PA to the Archdeacon of Bath 01749 685278.
Closing date for applications: 18th March 2021
Visits and Interviews: 21st and 22nd April 2021
An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post