There are a range of ways you can find the contact details for diocesan support staff and volunteers:
- Download our key contacts list. This document illustrates the range of support offered by archdeaconry as well as by subject area and is updated on a monthly basis.
- Use the Diocesan Contact menu to go to the team pages where you will find contact details for all team members - a brief explanation of the teams that make up Support Services can be seen below
- Got a name, but not sure what team they are in? Simply type the name in our search box.
- Relevant contact details can also be found on the section pages of our website
About Support Services
The central and administrative work of the diocese is managed and coordinated by our support teams, with each team responsible for a particular area.
Some teams provide services direct to our diocesan community – our people, parishes, schools and colleges. Others are involved in services which deliver effective day-to-day operations.
- The Diocesan Secretary manages the secretariat function along with the safeguarding, finance, property, communications and HR teams.
- The Mission Support & Ministry Development function includes the Mission Development, Deanery and Parish Support, and Ministry Training and Vocations teams.
- The Education and Faith Development department contains the Education staff who support our Church of England schools in our diocese and the Go Team, who now support our work for both the Church of England's Growing Faith and Everyday Faith initiatives.
I want to:
- Learn about Everyday Faith
- Be a greener church
- Explore pioneering
- Fundraise for my church
- Connect with a church school
- Report a fault or error on the website or this contact list