This Collective Worship training is for governors, clergy and staff who are involved in leading, developing, and monitoring collective worship in their schools. It aims to provide the opportunity for you to explore good practice in planning, resourcing and monitoring collective worship in your school or trust and to share ideas with colleagues. Areas to be covered include:
- What does good collective worship look like?
- Collective Worship Guidance and Policy
- Planning collective worship
- Resources for collective worship
- Monitoring collective worship
- SIAMS change to IQ3
Online via Zoom
Book your place for this event.
For further information please contact Felicity Cobley, email: email@example.com.