Church School Governance for Members and Trustees
An introduction to governance as a Trustee or a Member within a Multi-Academy Trust. Suitable for those who have been newly appointed, or those looking for a refresher, and who would like to know more about their strategic responsibility for governance across their trust. The session will be facilitated by members of the Education team and will include content specific to the following areas:
- Introduction/update to MAT board governance
- Review of the legal documents, including Articles, MOU, Scheme of Delegation and CSA
- Strategic responsibilities
- Foundation representation – what this means and why it’s important
- The unique role of the foundation trustee
- Vision and ethos
- Role in SIAMS - monitoring the schools’ progress
- Expectations for collective worship
Online via Zoom
Book your place for this event.
For further information please contact Felicity Cobley, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.