Governor Monitoring Part 2: SIAMS, Collective Worship and RE
This session is aimed at governors, clergy and school leaders who want to understand more about effective governor monitoring for SIAMS, Collective Worship and RE. It is particularly useful for schools that have not yet developed their monitoring as a church school or have this as a SIAMS development area. However, it is also aimed at those new to governance, particularly foundation governors, or for clergy and school leaders starting out in monitoring their church school development.
The key themes include:
- Is your church school vision having an impact?
- Using an ethos group effectively
- Using the SIAMS Framework to support your monitoring
- Developing a strategic plan for monitoring
- What does an SEF look like?
- A focus on RE
- A focus on Collective Worship
If you have not previously done any governor monitoring, we recommend you attend the first course in this series, Governor Monitoring Part 1: An Introduction, before this one.
Online via Zoom
Book your place for this event.
For further information please contact Felicity Cobley, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.